Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Catching up a little

Well watch out what you wish for cause it just may come true. I have just been asked to support a new group that has six new tasks that I alone now have to support. It is still the Treasury dept, but now I have a new group to talk about and they have one woman who is a doozy. I still have to do my regular job, just with this added. I will have to get around to getting this blog caught up, but since late Feb they have literally been working my ass to death. 50-55hr work weeks with 1 hour travel each day out to the office and log in from there. Sucks to be me.
There is a new character out at the new office. She is the business manager out at the new office and although she doesn't directly support my task , she essentially controls a lot of my access to the financial information since the group refuses to give me native access. Don't ask, I am essentially out there begging for support on a weekly basis.
I will call her the "Shyster". More on all this later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home